WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT MY FIRST VISIT AT UPPER EAST SIDE ENDODONTISTS IN NYC?
At Upper East Side Endodontists in NYC, our goal is to make your root canal treatment or other endodontic procedure as effective and stress-free as possible, beginning with your first visit to our office.
Your initial visit involves a consultation in which we’ll discuss and review:
- The referral information provided by your general dentist along with any x-rays that have already been taken. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our office. We offer the latest in advanced technology for enhanced precision and safety, including digital x-rays and 3D imaging CBCT (cone beam computed tomography).
- Your medical history, including a list of medications you’re currently taking.
- The cause of your condition along with your treatment options, and a thorough review of each.
- Any special needs or requirements you have, such as sedation dentistry to help you relax during the treatment.
- Our financial policy in addition to your medical or dental insurance information. If you do not have insurance, we’ll review other payment options, including our available payment plans.
- What to expect before endodontic treatment and after endodontic treatment.
We’ll also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have to ensure you feel completely comfortable before scheduling the appointment for treatment. Please note that a parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Contact Upper East Side Endodontists in NYC
If the time comes when you or any member of your family need root canal treatment or any other endodontic procedure, contact our team at Upper East Side Endodontists in NYC, where the root of our practice is unsurpassed care, compassion and comfort!